Welcome to the path of the heart. Soul Coaching® is a profession that deeply empowers the lives of others while, at the same time, opens a vast wellspring of compassion and joy within you. This intensive course gives you all the tools that you need to become an excellent professional coach.
Personal coaches are needed now more than ever. As our planet faces enormous challenges, many people are searching for meaning amidst personal and global challenges.
As a Soul Coaching® Practitioner, your mission will be to create a safe space within which your clients can listen to the inner messages from their soul. Through Soul Coaching® they will discover their authentic self, and begin to realize the meaning of their life. It is an act of power to provide this for another being. Becoming a Soul Coaching® Practitioner not only profoundly contributes to the well being of others, but also it is a very personal voyage. Along the way you discover even more of the majesty and power that dwells within you.
Ultimately there is a much bigger vision for us as coaches. As we contribute, with integrity and majesty to the well being of others, I believe that we are also contributing to the collective consciousness, thus making the world a better place for us all.
YOUR SOUL COACHING® TRAINER: PATTI ALLEN, M.A., SCT
My studies have been rich and varied, and I still use everything I ever learned in my Soul Coaching® work! I was training in 1991 in the Rubenfeld Synergy Method® when my dream life suddenly became very active! Over the years, I’ve come to be recognized as an expert dream teacher, a Soul Coaching® Practitioner and Mentor and I’ve done tons of talks, workshops, lectures, radio and TV…In fact, you can’t shut me up on the topic of dreams and Soul Coaching®! But it always comes back to this: I am curious and passionate about both dreams and Soul Coaching® and how they can help us tap into our innate wisdom to gain self-knowledge and point us in the direction of happiness and success.
As a Soul Coaching® Master Practitioner and Trainer, I trained with the founder of Soul Coaching®, Denise Linn, a renowned Hay House author, healer and dream expert, and I have served as a Mentor for her online courses since 2010. As body-centred practitioner, I studied with Ilana Rubenfeld, the “Grande Dame” of “touch and talk” and pioneer of body-centred psychotherapy, as well as studying with dream shaman and author, Robert Moss; all have trained me personally. I am so passionate about dreams as “soul technology” that I even found a way to get my Master’s degree in it, researching the role of dreams in healing in ancient Greece. My dream healing oracle deck, The Abaton Keys®, grew out of that research and the unleashing of my intuitive and creative side. And now, with the death of friends and family, I wanted to learn more about loss so I added a certificate in Grief and Bereavement Education, and now lead support groups and offer Soul Coaching® in recovering from loss….because I dreamt it! My curiosity leads me to honour my dreams and grow professionally, but it was Soul Coaching® that brought it all together!
PATTI’S EXPERIENCE WITH SOUL COACHING®
I was searching. Searching for more conversations with my own spirit in my personal life, and at the same time, searching for a way to work with my clients that included their spirit and their spiritual issues. Trained in body-centred psychotherapy and energy work, at the time, I had a busy private practice of more than fifteen years that included serving as a Reiki Master and well as a specialist in dream work. Over time, I was doing less and less body-mind psychotherapy because my clients would bring their metaphysical questions to me and wanted to explore spiritual issues. They knew they were safe to explore their spiritual questions with me and often we searched together! It wasn’t enough to get in touch with their physical pain and the emotions that fed them (though it was important work that had to be done), without working through the mental and spiritual realms too. I investigated many professional options, but I found that their approaches were often uneven and didn’t include the whole person.
In Soul Coaching® I found a method to work with the whole person! I found a way to work with my clients that gave equal weight to our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual experiences. Many modalities work with primarily one of these realms. Some body therapies discourage too much thinking and processing while emphasizing feelings. Other therapies work with just the spirit through contemplative approaches, one’s physical health through the body or energy work, one’s emotions in talk therapy and so on. As Soul Coaching® Practitioners we learned how to guide our clients over the terrain of their whole Self; to find where the road twists and turns, where the potholes are and how to walk the path of growth and self-evolution with our clients because we’ve been there too!
Soul Coaching® works holistically using energy and space clearing techniques along with power of the four elements of air, water, fire and earth. Mental thoughts and attitudes, belief systems, emotions, creativity, spirit and the physical body are all explored with the guidance of a Soul Coaching® Practitioner. We do this first in our own lives and then we learn how to guide our clients in clutter clearing all aspects of their life so that they can hear the authentic voice of their heart and soul.
And the bonus? Soul Coaching® makes space for your dreams, intuition, personal guidance and insights and teaches you to trust your own intuitive and wise self. As a dreamer and dream teacher, that was very important to me! Most impressively, is that Soul Coaching® does it in a grounded and balanced way. As someone going through the 28 days of Soul Coaching® and later, as a practitioner, then Soul Coaching® Master Practitioner and Trainer, Soul Coaching® taught me to facilitate miracles!!!!
“Patti is one of the very few individuals worldwide that I have personally chosen to carry the Soul Coaching® Legacy into the future, through training and certifying professional Soul Coaching® Practitioners.
Patti is an extraordinary Soul Coaching® Master Practitioner and certified Soul Coaching® Trainer. She has attained the highest level of Soul Coaching® training and is one of a select group of individuals I have personally trained in my special method of coaching. She creates safe and nurturing environment for discovering the soul’s truth; those who attend her events experience remarkable transformations in their lives. As well, Patti has a profound depth of understanding of the world of dreams and the deeper workings of the soul.”
– Denise Linn, Founder, International Institute of Soul Coaching®
BECOME A SOUL COACHING® PRACTITIONER!
A Professional Certification Course
- Do you want to help others find healing in their lives?
- Are you ready to find your purpose then assist others in finding theirs?
- Do you want to support your clients in deep and transformational work?
- Are you ready to expand an existing career or create a new path for your work?
- Are you ready to live an authentic life in alignment with your soul and help others do the same?
- Do you want to be part of an international community of Soul Coaching® Practitioners who love what they do and make a difference in the world by doing what they love?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Soul Coaching® can be the answer!
Contact Patti to register: 416-567-0709, email@example.com
- November 7-13, 2017, Toronto
- March 12-18, 2018
Here are some of the things you will learn in your Soul Coaching® Training
How to Conduct a Highly Effective Client Interview:
- What are the most effective questions to ask
- How to adjust the questions for each individual client
- What you should never ask
- How your Client Profile can assist your sessions
How to Build Instant Rapport:
An important step as a coach is to be able to immediately create a feeling of safety and rapport with your client. In this course you will learn 18 little-know techniques that will allow you and your client to feel an instant warm and loving connection, such as:
- Mirroring and Matching
- Rapport-Physiology Methods
How to Create Sacred Space
- Learn how important the coaching environment is to the results that are created
- Understand the mystical meanings of the four elements and how to utilize these deeper forces in your sessions
- Learn how to create an environment that provides the optimum healing energy for your sessions.
- Learn Feng Shui secrets to make your coaching sessions even more effective
- Discover how to clear a space and spiritually cleanse yourself (and your client) before and after a coaching session
- Understand how essential oils can contribute to your coaching.
How Your Clients Can Reach Their Dreams:
- How to assist your clients to dissolve limitations
- Learn how to create mystic templates for the future
- How to create a Vision Seed Map
- Learn about the alchemy of clutter clearing
- Discover power-affirmations to use in your sessions (and why usual affirmations often don’t work)
How You Can Work with Your Clients
- One-on-One: You may work with clients on an individual basis. They can sign up for a series of individual sessions (such as 8 or 10 sessions) or alternatively, they can come as they feel is needed.
- Groups: You can take a group through a 28-day detoxification program.
- Online: Not everyone has the time or geographical advantage to be able to attend a group program, so online Soul Coaching is perfect for these people. With online Soul Coaching your clients have the advantage of going through life changes while in the comfort of their own home. This can be done one-on-one or with a group.
How to Guide Your Client on a Soul Journey
One of the unique methods used by Soul Coaching® Practitioners is the Soul Journey, which is a special, guided visualization meditation that allows access to inner grace.
- Learn how to get your client into a deep relaxed state easily and effortlessly using kinesthetic and fractional technique
- Understand how to utilize ancient breath methods for deepening the journey
- Learn seven Hyper-Relaxation techniques
- Learn the five most valuable phrases and specific words to use
- How to use an inquiry process to access astonishing answers from the soul
- Learn eight powerful resolution techniques
- Discover how your clients can integrate their soul messages into their lives
How to Build Your Coaching Practice
- Crafting and blessing a successful business plan
- Effectively getting your message into the world
- Strategies for increasing your business
- Components of an effective brochure-what to put on the front, inside and on the back cover, etc.
- Successful marketing strategies
- Promoting your business through introductory lectures
- Choosing the best location for your classes
- Introductory Class development ideas
- How to convert your audience into clients
- Creating client profile forms
- Expanding your prosperity as a professional Soul Coach
Additional Bonus Material
- Special techniques to clear the aura and chakras
- The 28-day Soul Coaching® Program, with audio files to support each day’s practice
- Effective methods for Powerful Soul Journeys for use with your clients
- How to work with Dreams in a Soul Coaching® session
- A personal, one-on-one dream or Soul Coaching® session with Patti